Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

Some things I like about this class is that everyday we learn something new. We either learn about different careers that we may be interested in or we learn about life lessons we can take with us and use in our daily life. The thing I liked the most was the Student Success Statements since it taught certain life lessons. Also some of the statements were things I believe in.

Some things I didn't like about this class was that some statements were bias. For example, we see someone with a tattoo and we right away assume they are bad people just because they have a tattoo. I disagree with that because I know people who have tattoos and they are super nice. I am not saying they all are, but what I am trying to say is that we shouldn't let one person define a group of people.

Some recommendations for improving the class is to let students type other things beside Student Success Statements and Careers. Maybe ask them to type about a celebrities they might like and why. Also I recommend that the Statements don't say all people who do certain things makes them all bad because not all of them are the same.

A highlight for me in this class was when I was able to come up with my own Statements and look up a career of my choice. I also enjoyed when we were taught different things to do with computers. For example, learning about coding and creating our own stuff with codes. Another thing I enjoyed is learning how to type faster and memorizing some of the letters in the keyboard.

I feel like I do, do my best in this class, especially in the Student Success Statements. I always think hard about what I am suppose to be typing about. When it comes to the statements I try to put myself in the position that the statement is relating to. For example, I try to think about what I will be if I was going through that and I try to think of examples that will fit in with the statement.

Yes, I am reading my Life Planning Goals Journal for at least five minutes daily. I like my mind to be constantly on, on what I want to achieved. This way I know what I can achieve right now and what I will need to work harder on in order to achieve it later on. Some goals are related to when I grow up so I know I can't accomplish them right now, but when the time is right I will.

I am commit to try to be a CTR person 24/7. I can't say that I am 100% commit because if for some reason, at some point I am not a CTR person I will feel like I lied because I choose the wrong. The only promise I can make right now is that I will try my best to be the best version of myself. I promise to try to help others and change the world in a positive way.

 Related image   Image result for helping others

No comments:

Post a Comment